- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- News & Media
- Our Team
- ENQUIRE NOW
Hydroflux’s team of water and wastewater professionals would like to share with you a series of technical video presentations designed to expand the knowledge base of plant engineers and municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plant operators.
- Uses of Industrial Water.
- Common steps in Wastewater Treatment.
- Particle sizes by Treatment Stage.
- What is Coagulation and why it is important?
- The mechanisms of Coagulation.
- Organic v’s Inorganic Coagulants.
- What happens if we overdose a Coagulant?
- Effect of pH on Coagulants.
Click the icon to view the video (15 minutes)
- What is a Colloidal Particle?
- What forces act upon a Colloidal Particle?
- Effect of pH on the forces.
- Aerobic Processes.
- Bacteria – Regeneration, reproduction, and how they consume or remove contaminants.
- How much biomass should you have?
- What micro-nutrient’s do you need?
- The role of enzymes in Secondary Treatment.
- Criteria for success.
- Difference between TOC, COD, BOD.
- How the BOD Test Originated
- How the lab tests samples for BOD
- What the BOD test detects and does not detect
We are adding new technical video presentations all the time so if you have a particular subject you would like more information on please let us know and we will see what we can do.
Feel free to share the links to these with your colleagues, but please do not copy stills or video and present elsewhere or use in your own presentations or websites. If you would like to do so please send us a brief request and we will likely approve.
Sorry these video presentations are not yet supported on Apple devices, we are working on it, please check back later.