Coagulation Fundamentals – If you have ever wanted to know how Coagulants work and get a good insight on how to optimise your wastewater treatment plant.
- What is Coagulation and why it is important?
- The mechanisms of Coagulation.
- Organic v’s Inorganic Coagulants.
- What happens if we overdose a Coagulant?
- Effect of pH on Coagulants.
Feel free to share the links to these with your colleagues, but please do not copy stills or video and present elsewhere or use in your own presentations or websites. If you would like to do so please send us a brief request and we will likely approve.
Sorry these videos are not yet supported on Apple devices, we are working on it, please check back later.